Colorado Springs Rafting Trips
Colorado Springs is a year round destination with an impressive roster of outdoor, cultural and family friendly activities. Many visitors hold a special place in their heart for Colorado Springs with it’s spectacular beauty, natural landmarks, and dozens of family attractions.
Colorado Springs sits at the foot of Pikes Peak, one of Colorado’s many 14,000 foot peaks and one of America’s famous landmarks. You can drive, hike, or even ride the Pikes Peak Cog Railway to its 14,115 foot summit. Other activities include: visiting the Garden of the Gods Park, a National Natural Landmark; visiting the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center; explore the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; or experience the thrill of whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River.
The Arkansas River has great whitewater rafting options from family friendly floats, to great class III family friendly whitewater through Browns Canyon National Monument, to more challenging runs like The Numbers or Pine Creek. There is truly an option for everyone.
To get to Browns Canyon Rafting’s Buena Vista outpost take Highway 24 west all the way through the town on Buena Vista and we will be on the left hand side approximately 1.5 miles north of the only stop light in town, 30375 Hwy 24.
Where Can I Raft Near Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs is located just east of the continental divide. The unique location offers nearby access to the Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak and world class rafting waterways.
Close to Colorado Springs are the headwaters of The Arkansas River. The Arkansas River provides amazing sections for ducky and whitewater rafting for all levels of rafting enthusiasts.
Browns Canyon is an incredibly popular whitewater rafting section on the Arkansa River. The Numbers and Pine Creek are also very popular sections.
The Arkansas River provides an amazing, world class rafting experience to residents of Colorado Springs for half day, full day or multi-day trips.
How Long Does Whitewater Rafting Season Last in Colorado Springs?
While the rafting season is contingent on snowpack and other weather and climate conditions the season generally runs from early to mid May through early September.
The season generally spans a roughly four month time period and offers adrenaline junkies a great escape from the heat of the Colorado Summer!
Our Colorado Springs Rafting Trips
- Horseback Ride & Raftohia2023-01-30T16:50:33+00:00
- Clear Creek Rafting Advanced Full Daybyron2023-03-28T16:54:02+00:00
- Clear Creek Rafting – Advanced 1/3 Daybyron2023-04-26T18:22:08+00:00
- Clear Creek Rafting – Beginner 1/3 Daybyron2023-03-28T17:23:33+00:00
- Clear Creek Rafting – Intermediate 1/3 Day Tripbyron2023-04-26T18:20:03+00:00
- Pine Creek 2-Day Overnight Tripbyron2021-12-21T19:53:02+00:00
- Numbers & Browns Canyon 2-Day Overnightbyron2022-11-22T15:03:35+00:00
- Browns Canyon 2-Day Overnight Tripbyron2022-02-11T22:32:25+00:00
- Colorado Raft & Ducky Comboohia2022-01-15T05:15:53+00:00
- Private Mini Raft Full Day Team Extremebyron2022-11-09T14:50:54+00:00