Browns Canyon Overnight 2 Day Rafting Trip
Make amazing memories this summer rafting the Arkansas River with family and friends. The Browns Canyon overnight whitewater rafting trip is great for any ability level. This trip starts up on The Narrows and rafts through Browns Canyon National Monument. White water raft all day, sleep under a starry Colorado sky in a National Monument and remember your adventure for a lifetime.
Browns Canyon navigates you down exciting world-class rapids and picturesque stretches for invigoration and relaxation. The majestic scenery of Browns Canyon National Monument and the snowcapped Collegiate Peaks surround you day and night. This is truly the best way to experience Colorado’s whitewater rafting!
Escape your worries and unplug! Here nature welcomes you to enjoy time spent with your family or friends and relax riverside. Our guides will take care of all the heavy lifting, you guys just enjoy yourselves!
- Meet at our Buena Vista Outpost at 9:30 am
- Gear up and meet your guides
- Hit the rapids
- Stop and enjoy a riverside lunch prepared by your guides
- Hit more rapids
- Camp in Browns Canyon National Monument
- Free Time: hike, explore, fish, play games or just relax
- Enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by your guides
- Catch some ZZZs under the stars or your tent (provided)
- Wake up to a delicious breakfast prepared by your guides
- Take a little more time to enjoy camp
- Pack up and launch
- Stop for another great riverside lunch
- Hit the rapids one more time
- Arrive back at our outpost around 3 pm
- Approximately 35 river miles
- Raft and camp in Browns Canyon National Monument
- Family intermediate white water rafting
- Delicious meals provided: lunch, dinner, breakfast and lunch
- Camping equipment: dry bag, tent, chairs, coolers, tables provided